Developer: D3Publisher of America, Inc.
Publisher: D3Publisher of America, Inc.
Platforms: PC, 360, PS3
Release Date: [PC] 12/14/11 , [360,PS3] 7/5/11
- Incredibly fun, always introducing something new each level to keep it fresh and exciting
- Badass boss fights.
- Cheesy B-rated movie voice acting
- Competent Ally AI
- Environments feel like they’re repeating
- Sound effects aren’t good, no indicators for successful hit on enemies
- No visual change between gun upgrades and armor level ups
At a budget price of $20 on Steam it’s totally worth the price with online multiplayer, a nice and short story mode, multiple difficulties, and a couple of other modes to keep you entertained for a good 20 hours or more. The PC version also looks a tad bit better and sharper than the 360/PS3 version.